A landing page is a stand-alone web page created about a specific topic. The goal of a landing page is to convert visitors into leads by funneling traffic toward a call to action.
With Deskera CRM+, you can create professional-looking beautiful landing pages that generate leads without any help required from designers or IT.
Let us understand more, how to create and manager landing pages in Deskera CRM+
How to create landing pages in Deskera CRM+?
- Login to your Deskera CRM+ Account
2. After you have logged into your account, you can view Deskera CRM+ Dashboard. Click on Landing Pages on the sidebar menu. Then, the system will direct you to Landing Pages screen.
3. Next, click on the +New Page, for creating a new landing page.
4. This will direct you to a new screen of Landing Page Templates
5. On this page, you can view and choose premade templates that suit your business needs.
6. You can always choose to design your landing page from scratch, by click on + Blank template.
7. Once you've selected your preferred template, you can start by editing the menu section.
8. Under +Add Elements, you can view the list of options, which will help you to design your landing page.
You can select the below listed elements to create your campaign page,
- Image & Text
- Social links
- Custom HTML
- Image Gallery
- Order Form
- V stack
9. Add metadata
You can also add a metadata by clicking on the +Add button.
Below screen will pop-up , where you can fill in the required metadata information
- Add the Metadata Title
- Add metadata Description
- Add Canonical URL
- Select the Favicon Icon from your desktop
Once the details are filled in, click on Save button, and you can view it under Metadata field.
Adding these metadata details you can improve your page SEO.
10. Add Embed Script
You can also add your Embed Scripts, by clicking on the +Add Button,
Below screen will pop-up , where you can fill in the required information
You can also add your tracking scripts like GTM, Mixpanel, etc or any other scripts for your page tracking.
Once, the required information is filled in, click on Save button, and you can view the script under the Embed Script field.
What are the options to view the Landing Page?
You have below three option to view your landing pages before publishing.
How to edit the landing page?
- You can edit the image, layout, and content by clicking on the elements itself.
2. Clicking on the elements will open the Editor section on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. In the editor section you can edit the following,
- You can edit an image
- Text Size
- Text color
- Margin, etc.
4. After these required changes are made, will reflect accordingly on the page designer.
How to adjust, copy, delete the page elements?
- By clicking on the elements itself, you can, adjust, copy, delete the page elements section.
- Up and down arrow - By clicking on the up and down arrow you can shift the element position.
- Copy Element - Bu clicking on the Copy Icon, you can replicate the element.
- Delete - If you want to delete the elements, click on the Bin icon.
How to save and publish landing pages?
- After you have successfully designed the template and everything is right in place, click on the Save and Publish button.
2. A below screen will pop up, where you need to fill in the below landing page details,
- Add your Landing page name
- Domain name you can select the default one, or you can add your own domain , by clicking on the +Add your domain button. The added domain will need a approval.
3. Next, after adding the domain details, click on Save button, and a below screen will appear,
4. On this screen, you can see that your landing page published URL is created successfully, and you can copy and share it with your user.
How to view landing page list?
- To view the list of your Landing pages created, click on the Landing page list button. It will direct you to the main landing page screen,
2. You can view the following details,
- Name - Landing page name
- Visitors - You can view the total number of visitors visited your landing page
- Status - Bu clicking inside status cell, you can change the landing page status if Active/Inactive
- Direct URL - Landing page URL
- Actions - Under Action you have three option, 1). Delete Landing page, 2). Edit Landing page, and 3). Copy Landing Page.
Multi-select Landing pages
When you multi-select the landing pages from the the list, you perform the below actions,
- Status - Under the Status button, you can choose the status of the selected Landing Pages, if Active/Inactive. After you select the status, an Apply button will pop-up, click on it and the status will be updated.
- Delete - If you click on Delete button, the selected landing pages will be removed from the list.
How to search, filter and add columns?
- You can search the Landing page details the landing page list by, entering the specific text under the search field.
2. You, also have an option to filter the landing page list by clicking on the filter icon. A pop-up window will appear, where you need to click on +Add New Filter.
- For example, if you select to filter by name, next you need to select the applicable parameter, enter the name in the field and click on the Apply button.
- Then, the respective details will appear as per the values entered under the filter window. Likewise, you can also add multiple filters for the landing page list.
3. If, you need to add a new column to the landing page list, you can do so, by clicking on the add column icon. A below pop-up window will appear,
- Column Name- Add column name
- Property Type - Select the property type from the list