What is Form CP8D?
CP8D form refers to the return of remuneration by an employer, claim for deduction and particulars of tax deduction under the income tax rules (deduction from remuneration).
Important things to take note about CP8D Form:
- Employers are required to complete the form in Excel or txt file format on all their respective employees for the previous year.
- Employers who have submitted information via e-Data Praisi need not complete and furnish Form C.P.8D.
- Other than e-Data Praisi and e-Filing (e-E), C.P.8D must be submitted in Excel or txt file format by sending an e-mail to CP8D@hasil.gov.my.
How to generate CP8D Txt file in Deskera People?
Generating CP8D Txt file in Deskera People takes a few clicks. With the below simple steps you can generate the CP8D Txt file in Deskera People.
Go to Reports Module>>Under Yearly Forms section>>Select CP8D
2. A below screen will appear,
- Year: Select the year from drop-down list for which you need to download the CP8D Txt file.
- To download the CP8D TXT file click on Download TXT File button.
System Generated sample CP8D TXT File
Please refer to the CP8D Information Layout