Learn what is new and improved in the latest updates on Deskera Mobile App (iOS & Android).
Date of Release: August 12, 2020
New features released on production:
1. CRM feature: Start managing and tracking your customers on Deskera Sales mobile app. You can refer to the supporting articles below:
- Introduction to Deskera Sales Dashboard on Deskera Mobile App
- How to create a contact in the CRM Module on Deskera Mobile App?
- How to Create an Activity on Deskera Sales Module?
- How to create a Deal on Deskera Mobile App?
2. Subscription: Check out on the pricing for three different subscription plans after your trial is over.
3. Warehouse feature: You can create new warehouse now. Read more below:
- How to add multiple warehouses on Deskera Mobile App?
- How can I edit, deactivate, or delete the warehouse on Deskera Mobile App?
Date of Release: July 27, 2020
New feature released:
1. Sign out- A Sign-out option is made available on Deskera Mobile App
Please find below the supporting article,
2. Delete Og: -With this feature users can now Delete the Organization created.
Please find below supporting article,
a). How do I add my organization to Deskera Mobile App? How can I switch organizations?
3. Leaves: With this E-leave feature it enables the users to apply their leaves by just clicking a few steps. Users can also apply different types of leaves, such as annual leave, medical leave, emergency leave, or other kinds of leaves that are applicable to their organizations.
Please find below the supporting E-leave articles:
3. Payroll: With this feature, under Admin sections you can view the payroll dashboard with payroll details like First Pay date, Payroll cost, Total Earning, and Total Deductions. Under Employee Section you can view the employee details and under my payslips section, you can view your month-wise payslips.