With Deskera Books software, users can send emails to the respective party in different modules such as quotes, bills, orders, and even invoices.
Follow the steps as mentioned to send a bill, order, quote, and invoice documents to your customers and even vendors:
- Go to the module you prefer and select the Bill, Quote, Order, or Invoice basket.
2. Next, click on the contextual menu (three vertical dots) of the specific document you wish to include in the email.
3. Then, select the ‘Email’ button.
4. Next, indicate the recipient’s email, the reply to email, and the subject of the email.
** You may send the documents to multiple emails at a time. Ensure that you indicate a semi-colon(;) to separate the multiple emails.
5. You can edit the email's body instead of using the default template shown. Click on the + Placeholder button to generate the system field for this email.
6. Click on the reset button to reset the email's body.
7. Next, enable the apply to future emails checkbox to save the email's body. This is to ensure that the same email's body is saved for all the invoices created in the system so you don't have to retype it.
8. Tick the checkbox at the bottom of the screen if you wish to receive a copy of the email.
9. Select the document template as saved in the document designer setting.
10. Lastly, click the ‘Send’ button.
To print out the document, you will need to select the individual document >> Click the contextual menu (three vertical dots) >> Select the Print option.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to send documents via email.