To edit or to change the details in the contact, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- For horizontal layout, hover your mouse next to the three vertical dots. You’ll see the Edit button. Click on it to open the dialog box.
- In the dialog box, you can make changes to the name, contact, address, organization, label, owner, sub-owner, and visibility.
- To delete a contact, click on the three vertical dots at the end of the row and select the Delete button.
- To copy, select the Copy button and fill in the fields in the dialog box again with similar information.
- Alternatively, you can tick the checkbox next to the Type column. The action bar will appear where you can select the icon to do the respective actions, change the owner, change the label, visibility, delete, copy, and export.
- For the card view layout, tick the checkbox on the top right of each card and click on the icon at the action bar for the changes you would like to make.
Whenever you copy the contacts, a warning message will pop-up stating that there will be duplicated contacts if you saved. You may proceed as there are no restrictions for repeated contacts.