The audit log is a tool that allows system administrators to view and track actions performed by all the users in the organization.
After an end-user made changes in the system, the owner or admin can monitor the users' activities based on the audit log.
With Books+, you can drill down a record or an event to understand every action taken by the end-sers in the system. These are essential information to have as part of security and tracking purposes.
To view the audit logs in Books+, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Books+ account.
2. Click on Setting > Select Audit Log.
3. On the audit log page, you can audit the activities performed in the system:
- Event: View the login, log out details, and other changes made in the system
- Date/Time: View the event date and time to view the old and new record by hovering the arrow's cursor.
- User: Name of the person who has made the changes in the system
- Role: User Role, if owner, administrator, etc.
- IP Address: IP address of the system from where the user has logged in
- From and to Date: You can select the date range to get the audit log history for that particular period.
4. You can export the Audit log by clicking on the 'Export' button on the right side of the page. You can export the audit logs in two different formats, either in CSV format or XLS format.