Deskera eLeave user can make changes to the details saved in the system. In case you’ll need to change the details of your user's phone number, email address, and worst-case scenario to remove the users from the system, you may do so.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the 'Settings' tab >> Select the 'User Management' tab.
2. In the User List, you'll see all the users you've added.
3. Click on the user's checkbox on the left-hand side, the edit and delete icon will pop-up above. Hover your cursor on the individual row, the edit and delete icon will appear at the end of the row.
4. Choose the 'Edit' button to make the necessary changes to the user's profile. Click on the 'Save' button once done.
5. To delete the user, click on the 'bin' icon.
Right after you made the modifications, all the up-to-date information related to the users will be reflected. If you delete the users, their accounts will not be seen in the system anymore. Admin can choose to view the user lists in a grid view or card view layout.
Congratulations! You have successfully made changes or delete the users from the system.