- Go to the Sell Tab and click Create. Select Invoice.
- Select your customer’s company in the Contact field. If they are not an existing Contact saved in your Contact Master, you can also fill in their company details as a new contact. Click here to find out how to add a Contact into your Contact Master.
- Determine the Due Date of the Invoice. By default, this follows the payment terms set for the Contact selected.
- Select the products ordered by the customer and indicate the product description, quantity, and additional tax wherever applicable. If the product you wish to include does not exist in the Product Master database, you may add a new product from this page.
- Indicate if the products' unit price is inclusive of GST (7%)
- Save the Invoice by clicking the 'SAVE' button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Hey! Try Deskera Now!
Everything to Run Your Business
Get Accounting, CRM & Payroll in one integrated package with Deskera All-in-One.