Your landing page is the bridge between you and your potential customers.
But the question is, how do you connect your lead to you using only the landing page?
One of the ways is by creating a form section at the end of the landing page. The form is the gateway that connects you to them.
Your leads will fill in the form, sharing their personal information such as name, email address, and mobile number. You can immediately start to connect with your leads using the information given.
How can create a form?
To start, you need to create a form in Deskera CRM.
Follow the steps mentioned:
- Login to Deskera account and switch to Deskera CRM.
- In Deskera CRM, click on Marketing tab on the sidebar menu. Select Form.
3. Next, click on the "Add Form" button.
4. Select the modules that you'd like the contact information from the form to automatically map to (in Deskera CRM). Select Next.
5. In the following stage, add the form details. You can add fields to the form using the drag and drop functionality.
6. Here are the default fields available in the system:
- Contact name (this is the only default mandatory field)
- Contact Type
7. Alternatively, you can also create additional fields. Click on the "Add custom fields" button. This will open a dialog box. Customize the fields as required.
8. Select the respective field added and a message will appear at the top right of the field. Click on the Mark as Mandatory button to make this field mandatory.
9. You can always remove the mandatory field in the future by clicking on the bin icon.
10. After all the required fields are listed, click on the Next button.
11. In the following page, define the form properties:
- The trigger when the leads submit the form. You can either choose to display thank you note message or redirect them to another page. (end-user view)
- Follow-up properties: Select the owner, sub-owner, the visibility and the lead's label. (internal user view)
12. Click on the Publish button once you have configure the form properties.
How can I link the form in my website?
Once you have select the publish button, Deskera CRM will notify you that the form has been created successfully.
You need to copy and embed this code in your website in order for the form to appear.
Can I edit the form after publishing it?
Certainly. You can edit the form after publishing it.
Go to the Form Summary page.
Follow the steps to perform the actions stated:
- Edit: You can edit the form such as adding new fields, remove existing fields, and mark/unmark fields as mandatory
- Copy: Create a duplicate form
- Delete: Remove the form from the system
- Unpublish: Your leads won't be able to view this form if you unpublish it
- Copy the embed code: You can always copy the code whenever you need it
- View the form: View the structure of the form in the end-user's eye
Also, you can view the number of viewers and form submission in this page.