Expense claims are used by the staff members to claim back the funds they paid upfront on behalf of the company. For example, staff members may claim their food, accommodation, fuel, or food expenses.
The claims can be made by multiple receipts and they are subject to approval by the higher authority.
How to create expense claims using expense Module?
- Go to the ‘Expense’ tab once you log into Deskera HRIS
- Then, click on ‘New Claim’ at the top right corner.
- A below window will appear, where you need to fill in the below details such as:
- Total Amount
- Tax Code
- Tax amount
- Alternatively, you may upload the receipt by clicking the box on the right. Our Optical Character Recognition technology will capture the information on the receipt and the information will automatically be filled.
- Click ‘Save’ and the expense claim will be saved as a draft in the system.
- If you click on the ‘Submit’ button, the admin will receive the notification of your claims submission.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to create a New Expense Claim using Expense Module