If you would like to transfer funds from one account to another, you can perform a Fund Transfer on Deskera Books to record this transaction.
- Click Accounting on the sidebar, and click Journal Entry. You will enter the Journal Entry Overview.
- Click Create and select Journal Entry - Fund Transfer.
- If you would like to record a regular journal entry, read our article on creating a normal Journal Entry.
4. Indicate the date of the Transfer, and the source of the funds - Cash or Bank.
5. If the money is from the Bank, you will need to fill in additional fields, as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Once the form is completed, click on the red SAVE button to create a Journal entry.
7. Alternatively, you can also click on the dropdown arrow and choose to Save and Create New.
Congratulations! You have successfully recorded a Fund Transfer!