Deskera Books users can perform various actions on open Quotes, such as Editing and Copying.
Available actions on an open Quote can be found in the Contextual Menu of the Quote.
1. Go to the Sell tab and click the Quote which you need to Edit Or Copy. You should be able to see the selected Quote's details.
2. At the top right-hand corner of the Quote, click the contextual menu (three vertical dots).
3. You can select from the following options:
- Do note that you can't Edit Quotes that have been partially/completely Fulfilled.
- Click ‘Edit’ to edit the following fields: Product, Description, Quantity, Unit Price Discount, Quote Date, Valid Till Date, Expected Shipment Date, Tick/untick the Tax Inclusion checkbox.
- You can also Delete the line item previously created by clicking on the Delete bin icon next to the Amount (SGD) field.
- Remember to click Save Changes button to save all changes made.
- Click ‘Copy’ to create a duplicate Quote in the system.
- This will bring you to a page auto-filled with the same details as the selected Invoice.
- You may choose to make any edits if necessary before saving.
- Click ‘Print’ to open a new tab and view the selected Quote in PDF format.
Is there a Delete Function?
Quotes can be both archived and deleted from Deskera Books.
Archive this Quote means that the Quote is canceled or voided. All archived documents can be viewed under the Closed Tab. You can always reopen canceled Quotes by clicking on the 'Reopen' button to restore the document back to the Quotes tab.
Users can also choose to Delete Quote to delete them from the system.