Based on the previous article, we have already explained how to create a new custom field. In this article, we will see the steps to apply the custom field you’ve created on the invoice page.
To apply the custom fields:
- Go to the respective Module in Buy and Sell Tab (Quote, Invoice, Order, Bill).
- In the Quote/Invoice/Order/Bill page, fill in the specific fields such as contact, products, the date the document is issued, the due date, discount rates, etc.
3. Click on the line item and click on the custom fields icon:
- A pop-up will appear on the right-hand side of the page and you'll need to select the custom fields you've created related to the invoices.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the Global Custom Fields, to indicate the additional fields for the invoice.
- Click on the Save button.
Congratulations! Finally, you have successfully learned how to apply the custom field that you've created in the Buy and Sell tab.