1. Click on the Pay Schedule located on the left-hand side of the main dashboard.
2. A screen will appear, and by clicking on the +Add Pay Schedule button you will be able to create a new pay schedule for the employees in the system
3. +Add Pay Schedule tab below window will pop up where you need to fill in the required information for creating the new pay schedule.
- Pay Schedule Name: Select Pay Schedule Name
- Pay period: You can select the pay period, When the employee is paid Options: a) Monthly, b) weekly, c) Twice per month.
- Workweek: Buttons with Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun will be visible. As a user, you can select the days involved in a workweek. (Mon to Fri will be highlighted by default), No of days checked = 5. This data will be translated to the number of days = 5 (Default)
- PayDay: it will display the default date for the time period mentioned in the pay period or you can select the day from the drop-down menu.
- First Pay Date: Pay date will be auto-populated as per the payday selected or also you can select the payment date from the drop-down menu
- Work Period: Select the work period date range
- Applicable to: Under this, the Admin User has an option to select if this new Schedule pay is applicable to all users or any particular user only.