If you have an eCommerce store on Shopify, you can now integrate your Shopify store to Deskera Books.
In this article, we'll guide you on how to connect to your Shopify account via Deskera Books Marketplace App.
Read more below.
Where do I connect to my Shopify account?
- Login to your Deskera account.
2. At the bottom left of the screen, click on the Switch To button >> Select Deskera Books.
3. This action will direct you to Deskera Books' main dashboard.
4. On Deskera Books' main dashboard, click on Apps via the sidebar menu.
5. Click on Shopify app.
6. A pop-up will appear, and click on the Get App button.
How do I connect to my Shopify account?
Once you have selected the Get App button, the system will direct you to page below.
There are four steps you need to perform to connect your Shopify account to Deskera Books successfully.
Follow the steps below:
- Connect to your Deskera Books' account by clicking on the Connect button.
- Enter your account's credential and select your organization from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save button.
- Next, configure your Shopify account here:
- Store Name - Enter your Shopify store name
- Store URL - Enter your Shopify store URL
- API - Enter your store's API key
- API Password - Enter your store's API password
- Shared secret - Enter your store's shared secret
5. Click on the Submit button.
6. You can view your Shopify account connected successfully to Deskera Books. Click on the disconnect button to discontinue the connection if you wish to.
7. Next, choose from the right accounts for every fields in the table above so that your data can sync to Deskera Books.
8. After you have updated the accounts, click on the sync all data button.
Where can I access my API key, API password and shared secret?
- Login to your Shopify account
- Click on the Apps via the sidebar menu
3. On the Apps page, click on the Manage Private Apps link at the bottom of the page.
4. Next, click on the Create Private App button.
5. On the first card, key in the App details such as:
- Private App Name
- Emergency developer email
6. On the second card, click on the drop-down of the show inactive admin API Permissions.
7. Change all the app's status from "No Apps" to "Read and Write" status.
8. After that, click Save.
9. Next, click on the Create App button.
10. You should be able to view the API key, API password, and shared secret here after saving the app.
11. Insert these API keys found on image (a) to the fields on image (b) when configuring your Shopify account in Deskera Books.
12. Click on the Submit button.
Where can I view my contacts sync from Shopify to Deskera Books?
- Once you have created and saved your contact in Shopify, you can view your contacts in Shopify Connect page in Deskera Books.
2. Click on the Contact tab via the sidebar menu. On this page, you can view all the contacts sync from your Shopify account.
3. In Deskera Books, you can view your Customers created in your Shopify account as well.
Where can I view my products sync from Shopify to Deskera Books?
- Once you have created your products in Shopify, the products will be reflected in Deskera Books.
2. Click on the Products tab via the sidebar menu in Shopify Connect. On this page, you can view all the products sync from your Shopify account.
3. You can also view the Products in your Deskera Books account.
Where can I view my orders sync from Shopify to Deskera Books?
- Any orders mark as pending in your Shopify account will be reflected in Deskera Books.
- Deskera will not sync any orders saved as a draft in your Shopify account.
- Go to the Invoices tab via the sidebar menu.
4. Click on the invoices tab via the sidebar menu. Here you can view your orders from your Shopify account.
5. If you click on the sync button, you will be prompted with a system message.
6. The message shown can either be your contact's address is invalid or the contact name can't be found in your Shopify account. Go to your order in Shopify and edit the contact's information as per the prompt message.
7. For the orders that have synced to Deskera, go to the Sell tab in Deskera Books and click on the Invoice tab to view it.
8. You can view your orders from Shopify reflected in the Invoice Summary List.
9. If your orders are already fulfilled and mark as paid in your Shopify store, it will reflect the same in Deskera Books.