How do I create a Quote?
- Click on the Sell tab and click on Create. Select Quote.
- Choose the Contact for whom you are quoting the cost of goods/services.
- If this Contact does not exist in the Contacts Master yet, you may create the Contact.
- Once you have selected a Contact, the product and cost breakdown details will appear.
- Indicate the Quote’s validity date at the center of the page. By default, this is set to 1 month from the date of creation.
- Select the Products/Services that the customer is interested in and input the Quantity.
- You may also choose to amend the Unit Price of the product/service, its Description, and indicate any taxes involved or discounts given.
- If your product includes tax, remember to tick the checkbox 'Unit Price is GST Inclusive.
- Click on 'SAVE' to create this Quote.
Link copied to clipboard.
You've successfully subscribed to Deskera Care
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Deskera Care
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.