What is the Aged Receivable Summary report?
This report helps to consolidate all receivable accounts on the same page and enables you to oversee the accounts receivable at one glance.
Accounts receivable are debts owed to the company by customers for goods and services the company has sold to them on credit terms.
This report is to give users an overview of which Invoices are overdue for payment and assist in prioritizing debt collection based on the overdue Invoices.
How do I view the Aged Receivable Summary Report?
- Under the Reports tab, click on Aged Receivable Report under the Sales section.
2. You can input a single date to generate the report for that particular date.
3. Run through the Contacts' names, the document number, document due date, etc on the page.
4. There is a drop-down arrow if your hover your cursora at the top column. Click on the drop-down arrow:
- Select View: To have an overview of the past and current invoices related to the respective contacts.
- Select Share: To send out the details of the documents via the link, embed link or snapshots.
- Select More: To export the file as CSV or copy the panel JSON to clipboard.