There comes a time when an organization decides to change their office address, company's name, or even relocate to another country.
When this happens, you will need to update your company's profile accordingly.
Hence, using Deskera Books, you have the flexibility to update your company's information anytime you need it.
How to update my company's details?
- Login to Deskera Books account.
- Click on the Switch To button at the bottom left of the screen. Select Deskera Books.
- On Deskera Books' Main Dashboard, click on Settings via the sidebar menu >> Select Organizational Profile.
4. On the following page, you can view your organization profile here. Click on the Edit icon at the top right of the screen.
5. Edit the following sections on this page:
- Organization - You can edit the date format in the system. You cannot edit the organization name here
- Finance - You cannot edit the book beginning date and financial start date. However, you can enable the multi-currency option here, set the number decimal, and number format throughout Deskera Books.
Note: You cannot disable the multi-currency option once you have activated it
- Compliance - You can edit your company number and VAT number.
- Address - Update your company's billing and shipping address, or add additional address if necessary.
6. Click on the Update button.
How can I hide the Pick,Pack,Ship and Warehouse Modules
If you wish to hide the PPS and Warehouse Modules from the sidebar menu, follow the steps below:
- Go to Setting via the sidebar menu.
2. Click on the Modules tab.
3. Disable the PPS and Warehouse visibility.
4. The system will automatically hide the PPS and Warehouse Modules from the sidebar menu.
Congratulations! You have successfully update your company's details using Deskera Books.