Besides applying the custom fields for Products, users are given the option to apply the custom fields for Accounts and Journal Modules under the Accounting tab.
By using Deskera Books, users can now apply various specifications by using the custom field functionality in the system. Once you have created the custom fields master in the Setting Tab and enable the custom field to be reflected in the Accounts and Journals Module, the custom field will be reflected in the Modules itself.
- Click on the accounting tab on the sidebar menu.
- Click on the Charts of Accounts or the Journal Entry tab.
- Click on the Visible More Fields at the bottom of the page whenever you want to create or edit the accounts in the Charts of Accounts and Journal Entries
- For journal entries, you can only add the custom fields when you are creating new journal entries manually. Once you click on the Custom Fields when creating a new journal entry, a dialog box will appear. Select the custom field you wish to apply to this particular journal entry.
- Click on the 'Save' button.