Whenever you send email marketing or embedding Deskera Form on your website, you will come across Deskera branding at the email's footer.
You can remove Deskera branding from your email campaign or form by disabling this option in Deskera CRM.
However, this option is only available depending on the subscription plan you have purchased.
Follow the steps below to remove Deskera branding:
- Login to your Deskera CRM account.
- Click on Settings via the sidebar menu.
- Select Preferences.
4. On the preferences window, disable the Powered by Deskera logo for email campaign.
5. Next, disabled the Powered by Deskera logo for the web to form Module as well.
6. Once you have disabled Deskera branding, you won't be able to view Deskera branding again in your email marketing and website.