A bill of materials (BOM) is a centralized source of information that lists all assemblies, sub-assemblies, parts, and raw materials needed to produce one unit of a finished product The manufacturers will gather a comprehensive list of B.O.M., then they will follow specific instructions or guidelines, to build the end products.
Using Deskera Mobile App users can now also create the Bill of Materials (B.O.M).
Follow the below steps for creating Bills Of Materials using Deskera Mobile App
- Under Deskera Mobile app dashboard>> click on the Product module
- Under the product, a module to create a new bill of materials click on the Create new
3. You can view three different options on this screen. Select the type of product at the Bill of Materials.
4. Fill in the below details,
- Upload the image of the B.O.M
- Select the type of product as Bill of Materials
- Mention the Product number of the B.O.M
- Mention the Product Name
- Description of the Product
5. Next, fill in the Buy and Sell details,
- Under Sell Section, Select the sales Account from the drop-down list. Mention the Sale price and Sales tax if applicable on the product
- Under the Buy section, select the Purchase account from the drop-down list, and also mention the purchase tax.
6. Under the Product section, fill in the below information,
- Scan the barcode of the product
- Unit of measurement
- Opening quantity and Inventory valuation
- Cost of goods sold account
- Inventory account
- Stock adjustment account
- Manufacturing account
7. In the next action, you can enter the component product and additional cost associated with the Bill of Materials.
8. Once done, click on the Save button. You should be able to view the Bill of Materials in the Product list Summary.
9. While fulfilling the invoice you can see the available stocks under BOM for that particular product.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to create a Bill of Materials in Deskera Mobile App