In the previous article you have read in details what is BPJS now let us see how to add, edit and delete an BPJS account using Deskera People.
Add BPJS account
As an admin user, you have an option to add a BPJS account for your company by following the simple few steps.
- Go to Settings>>Company Settings>BPJS Account>>Click on +Add BPJS Account>> below screen will appear,
- BPJS Account Name - Add Company BPJS Account Name
- BPJS Ketenahakerjaan - If company is registered under BPJS Ketenahakerjaan tick on the check box
- BPJS Ketenahakerjaan Registration Number - For the company if registered under BPJS Ketenagakerjaan enter the registration number.
- JKK - Select the Company JKK(Company Work Accident Insurance) rate from drop down list, (O.24%, 0.54%, 0.89%, 1.27%, 1.74%). You can select the JKK percentage as per your company risk level.
- JKM - Select the company JKM (Dealth Insurance) rate from drop down list (None , 0.3%).
Once all this information is filled correctly and verified click on the Save button and your new BPJS account is added in the system.
Edit and delete BPJS account
You can edit and delete the BPJS account from the system, by pointing the cursor on the card where you can see the edit and delete options.
Edit BPJS account
After creating a new BPJS account, if you want to make any changes you can do so by clicking on the Edit Pencil button. An editable BPJS account form window will pop up where you can make the changes in the required fields.
Later, click on the Save button, and the changes will be reflected in the BPJS account.
Delete BPJS account
If you wish to remove the BPJS account from the system, you can do so by clicking on the Delete Bin option..
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to add, edit, and delete BPJS account Using Deskera People.