There are two methods to remove the roles of your employees.
First method - to unassign a single user
1. Under the Settings tab, click on the contextual menu (the three grey dots) of the user you wish you unassign the role.
2. Select Unassign Role.
3. A pop-up message will appear to confirm if you would like to unassign the role. Select Yes.
The second method - to unassign multiple users
1. Under the Settings tab, select the user by ticking the box next to the user's name. You may select multiple users at a time.
2. Click on the Unassign Role button located on top.
3. A message will appear to confirm if you would like to unassign the role. Select Yes.
Congratulations! You have successfully unassigned a user's role.