To increase your account security on Deskera, you need to activate two-factor authentication (2FA).
Follow the steps below:
- Login to your Deskera account.
- This action will direct you to Deskera All-in-One Dashboard.
- Next, click on Security via the sidebar menu.
4. Click on enable two-factor authentication button.
5. You will need to register for the two-factor authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator via your mobile device.
6. Check your mobile device to get the OTP code
7. Enter the code in the field below.
8. Click Register with two-factor app.
9. Next, save the recovery codes as shown above, in case you lose your phone in the future. Copy the recovery codes and save it in your documents.
10. Once done, click Finish.
11. The two-factor authentication status will show as Enabled.
12. You can always disable the two-factor authentication by clicking on the disable button.