The functionality of the contacts on Deskera CRM system is almost similar to the phone directory.
It's a record of information about your prospects, deals, customers, and also vendor. You can add your customers, vendors, or even prospects using Deskera CRM system to oversee them at one glance.
Recording your Contacts using Deskera Sales helps you to track your list of contacts more effectively and ensure that all your contacts' databases are kept safely on the cloud.
How do I add a contact?
- Login to your Deskera account.
- Click on the Switch To icon at the bottom left of the page >> Select Deskera Sales.
3. This action will direct you to Deskera Sales main dashboard.
4. Click on the Contact tab via the sidebar menu. This action will direct you to the contact screen.
5. Next, click on the add contact button.
6. A slider will appear on the right-hand side screen. Fill in the fields:
- Contact Name
- Classify the Contact as either Person or Organization
- Add the contact's image by clicking 'Browse file'.
- Organization/ Person
- Phone Number
3. Click on the 'Save' button.
4. You can view the contact in the contact window.
How do I disable the fields in the contact module?
By default, when viewing the contact window, you can view all the fields as per the image above. However, you can always hide the fields that are not relevant to you.
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the Column button.
2. Next, uncheck the boxes the fields that you wish to disable, so you can hide it from the main screen.
3. Click on the Save button.
4. Finally, only the fields that are still enabled are reflecting on the main contact window.
How can I search for a contact?
- Click on the Filter button to search for a specific contact. You can also enter the contact name using the search bar option.
2. A slider will appear and you can filter based on the following options- contact's owner, sub-owner, visibility, or label.
3. Click on the add custom field filter, to add more options.
4. Click on the Apply Filter button.
5. You should be able to find the respective contact based on the filter applied.