To create an activity, click on the 'Activities' tab at the sidebar menu. Then, click on the 'add activity' button at the top right of the page.
The dialog box will appear, and you'll need to fill in the fields as follows:
- Activity Name: Eg. lunch, meeting, calls, tasks, etc
- Date: You can schedule your activity on your preferred date
- Time: The starting time to conduct your activity
- Duration: The amount of time it takes to complete the activity
- Notes Box: Short descriptions about the activity
- Owner: The person who assigns the task to the user
- Assigned to: Any of the user with the responsibility to complete the task
- Deal: Sales opportunity that is converted into deals
- Person: The name of the person created in the contact page that is tagged to deals
- Organization: The company the contacts are from
Tick the 'Mark as done' upon the completion of the activities.
Finally, click on the 'Save' button to record the activity, and the user can review it on the activity page.
Users can also choose to view the activity either in either grid or calendar layout.