Challenges are brilliant teachers. They pave ways for new development and give rise to situations where you need to thing out of the box to overcome them. 2020 pandemic was a similar situation where not only sales, but almost all areas of life were affected across the world.
Marketing management was no different and the sales teams continuously sifted through the various methods that can be adopted to come up with an outstanding marketing campaign. There were new strategies implemented in anticipation to uncover any struggles that they may encounter down the road. From WFH to holding lengthy webinars and training sessions online, companies have had to deal with a lot of issues. However, with the latest social media automation tools and techniques to assist the teams, the job had become much easier.
In this post, we shall learn about the top 10 marketing tools that have helped make lives easier for the sales teams and everyone included in the process. Let’s look at these tools one by one in the article.
- Google Drawings
- Google Analytics
Google Drawings for the Visual Recreation of Your Plan
Before you begin your marketing campaign, you must make a plan and create a vision of what are the things you are expecting at the end of the campaign. All these factors require meticulous planning. Moreover, all this crucial information needs to be shared with the team as well.
In such scenarios, you need a tool that lets you draw out the visual presentation of all that you have planned. Google Drawings empowers you with just that. It is a user-friendly tool characterized by multiple features for adding shapes, text boxes, images, charts. You can also create diagrams and add WordArt to your text.
Google Drawings offers a whole range of options to collaborate and document conveniently. We all agree that visuals create a better grasp and understanding of a topic than the text. So, when you draw out your plans with elaborate color schemes and distinguished charts and diagrams, it is bound to create a better effect for understanding the concept.
Even when you want to share these ideas with your team, Google Drawings is one tool that allows you to draw easily as a drawing on paper. Furthermore, here is what it assists the marketer with:
- Project Workflows
- Create outlines for websites
- Create mind maps to think over for innovative marketing ideas
- Generate infographics
To use Google Drawings, all you need to do is log in to your Google account and visit Google Drawings!
Once you have completed the project planning, now is the time to set the ball rolling for project management. For this, you need a comprehensive tool that brings your team together on the same page. Digital marketing teams require to work in sync most of the time, to create better results and brighter avenues for revenue generation. For this, one team needs to be aware of the strategies and components assembled by the other team(s); be it customer retention or sales promotions.
While this could be one of the biggest concerns for the teams, Trello allows you to conquer it by facilitating transparency. Today, when the teams are working from remote locations, Trello binds all on a single platform and creates synchronization among the team members.
It also allows better communication between the project managers, marketing managers, and the rest of the team. Here are some of the obvious advantages of Trello:
- Content generation becomes easy with the help of the Editorial Calendar
- Facilitates event planning and management
- Gives an overview of the ongoing projects, goals, and lets the team know about the future tasks.
The advent of online stores in 2020 is forcing the need to establish ROI using digital analytics tools like Google Analytics. Google Analytics is an advanced marketing tool that is used by marketers to understand customer preferences and create a better user experience.
Marketing campaigns can be predicted using predictive analytics. Despite the fact that predictive analytics is a very advanced subject, Google Analytics can assist you in excelling at that.
A new version of Google Analytics was recently introduced, which will provide you with better insights to help you improve marketing decisions. With Google's machine learning models, Analytics can alert you to significant trends in your data automatically. This can help you predict what your customers will do in the future.
The following are some advantages of Google Analytics for marketers:
- Analysis of traffic
- Customer behavior
- An insight into the devices and platforms customers use
- Demographics of the customer base
- Sales Cycle
- Measuring the success through the KPIs
It includes advanced features such as predictive metrics. Get the most out of your marketing campaigns by leveraging data from Google Analytics.
Most companies only report about 1.5% of conversions and they keep searching for ways to convert the remaining percent of people who bounce off.
Simple and affordable, SendFox is an email marketing tool. With this digital marketing tool, it is now easy to capture leads. It also facilitates the automation and scheduling of emails.
With email marketing, you can engage visitors and encourage them to convert. This process begins with lead capture.
Here are a few features that make marketing easier with SendFox:
- You can incorporate RSS functionality to keep your subscribers posted
- Continue to follow with emails
- Use custom landing pages and forms on your website to capture leads
- Implement email automation to expand your email list
Your landing pages can hugely affect the success of any marketing campaign. You might be losing huge opportunities if your landing page depicts a high bounce rate along with a decreased rate of lead generation.
At such a stage, you must figure out the reasons why your audience is leaving your page. The customers need to be provided with comprehensive information through your landing pages, in the absence of which they may bounce off.
It might seem daunting to make changes to a live website, but you have an alternative of creating landing pages which is an easy option. With Unbounce, it's easy to create landing pages even if you have no coding skills.
Unbounce can help marketers in the following ways:
- Optimize conversions with conversion marketing and landing pages
- Works well with analytics, CRM, and email platforms
- Publishes immediately
There are free trials of the tool available for 14 days, after which you may take up a plan for $80 per month. Using this remarkable online marketing tool, you can avoid having to depend on designers to design your page.
For accomplishing success in Marketing, you must have access to features that let you closely manage all your marketing and sales processes. You need to manage all your contacts in one place, customize your sales pipelines, track all your communication when you are looking at efficient marketing. Deskera is a one-stop solution provider that let's the startups, sales reps, and everyone who's aspiring for growth achieve all this at one go.
Marketing teams can use Deskera for their email campaigns. Moreover, you can keep your entire team bound with the common sets of information with Deskera's excellent Team Management feature. Now, having an established system is easy with Deskera even if you are not quite adept at using a marketing tool.
With this simple tool, you can choose and customize loads of professional templates. It is extremely user-friendly and lets you have complete authority over your work.
Deskera offers tools that are immensely useful for the businesses that are looking for cost-effective solutions. Startups can especially benefit from the many services that the company offers. You can now create and run your own marketing campaigns, generate leads, build code free website, and a lot more!
Some of Deskera's features are enlisted below that help marketers to get a better control of their sales activities:
- Creating your own sales pipelines
- Creating new deals within seconds
- Achieve more leads
- Manage sales conversations and presentations
- Run your own email marketing campaigns
- Email and chat support
- No code Landing Pages
Speaking of its pricing, Deskera uniquely offers enterprise-level features at extremely competitive prices. You can choose to sign up for a free trial of 15 days. Then, there are monthly and yearly subscriptions that you can enroll for. With three impressive plans to suit all kinds of businesses, Deskera has come up with 3 different plan offers: Start up, Essential, and Professional. The costs start from $9 per user per month. You may book a demo or contact the team to get the best tailor-made solutions and off-the shelf tools to enhance your marketing techniques.
It is being predicted that in the times to come, people will be even more engaged with online videos. That makes Video marketing one of the best ways in which you can take your content to the right audience. You could do this by either creating and uploading videos on YouTube or having the videos posted on your website.
Video content is an essential element of your audiences' decision-making, and it helps your brand be remembered long-term.
Although an efficient process, video marketing has elements associated with it that keep the marketers away. The cost and the complication involved in the process are the two elements that could dampen the spirits of the marketers.
InVideo allows you to create professional videos for your brand within minutes. A bigger plus point is that it does not cost you a bomb. Despite having never made a video before, it has customizable templates that you can use to design a video.
InVideo gives you the following benefits:
- Create videos for social media.
- Advertisement Videos for posting on social media.
- Make a poster
- Create Memes
- Create Promo Video
After a trial period, InVideo costs $10 per month. That is a small price for the impressive features that you receive in return.
By tailoring your communications, you will be able to leave a lasting impression that will result in earning the loyalty of the customers. You need a bit more than a standard email reply when your customers are engaging with you on your website. For a personal touch and to create a bond with them, you will need to customize your emails. Speaking of personalized messages, a video message would further enhance the way you reach out to them.
By using the video messaging feature of the marketing tool Loom can amplify your brand's lead nurturing. You can use it to handle prospect requests who want to inquire about certain specific resolutions. Moreover, the tool is an excellent way to carry out customer retention.
The following reasons may justify marketers' use of this tool:
- Ensure the customer journey is enriched with compelling video marketing material.
- Develop educational and informative content to engage your audience.
- Incorporate customizable call-to-action buttons into your video.
Having Loom for a detailed requirement will cost $8 per month. The tool will assist in amplifying the impression you make on the audience.
Most brands use social listening to enhance their customers' experience and increase customer loyalty. Closely keeping tabs on and responding to conversations about your brand on social media is a must. It is vital to understand your customers as it lets you know what your consumers need from your brand. This will eventually give you measures to improve.
With SentiOne's AI-based online listening platform, customer service will be automated in the future with voice bots and chatbots.
SentiOne offers the following benefits to marketers:
- Listening to and analyzing online content
- To provide online customer service
- Using automated customer service processes
Irrespective of the experience level and expertise you have in designing, Canva lets you create impressive images significantly well. Canva lets you create stunning graphics easily. From CTA buttons to infographics, your images can have a range of dimensions.
Templates and fonts are also available to choose from. Essentially, you're able to fully customize your images. Anyone who is not adept or cannot access professional tools like Photoshop will find it easy to incorporate different elements of designing through Canva.
Canva lets you create presentations, videos for social media, and a host of other features. You can also go back to your previously created designs and templates as Canva automatically stores them once you create them. So, apart from the templates provided by Canva, you can also create some of yours.
Designing posters is now easy along with creating Facebook Posts and Flyers. From designing your business cards to making Instagram Posts for Instagram marketing, you can do all that you have been wanting to with regards to your marketing campaign.
Images and other media dictate your website’s page loading speed. And that, in turn, can impact your website’s SEO and search performance. The key to boosting your page loading speed and SEO is image compression.
TinyImage helps you with exactly that. Using this tool, you can easily compress up to 10 images of 25 MB each in a single go. Just drag and drop the images onto the tool and it’ll start working its magic. It’ll reduce the image size while keeping their quality intact.
The result is that your pages will be lighter even with a bunch of compressed images. It’ll help you boost your SEO and browsing experience.
The following are some of the advantages of TinyImage for users:
- The tool is completely free to use for up to 10 images at a time
- You also get the option to opt for bulk image compression plans
- No installation needed. You can access it from your browser from anywhere
- The tool offers 256 bit encryption for unparalleled security
How can Deskera Help You?
Deskera CRM and Deskera CRM Plus are tools you need to make that world of a difference from the way you process your sales and orders.
Using Deskera CRM, you can digitize customer service. You can also utilize this software to plan out your team's work to improve preciseness.
Run through this short video to learn more about Deskera CRM:
Marketing management has taken a new route in the times of the pandemic when things looked difficult. With the new modifications to processes and adopting innovative online marketing tools, the marketing teams have had to try a lot of permutations and combinations to turn up successful. With the new-age marketing tools, we can anticipate a lot of positivity while marketing and we saw the 10 best marketing tools in this post.
Here are the key points we learned about the best digital marketing tools in the article:
- Google Drawings empowers you with just that. It is a user-friendly tool characterized by multiple features for adding shapes, text boxes, images, charts. You can also create diagrams and add WordArt to your text.
- Trello allows you to achieve complete transparency and binds all the team members on a single platform and creating synchronization among the team members. With Trello, content generation becomes easy with the help of the Editorial Calendar; besides, it also facilitates event planning and management.
- Google Analytics is an advanced marketing tool that is used by marketers to understand customer preferences and create a better user experience. With Google's machine learning models, Analytics can alert you to significant trends in your data automatically. This can help you predict what your customers will do in the future.
- Simple and affordable, SendFox is an email marketing tool. With this digital marketing tool, it is now easy to capture leads. It also facilitates the automation and scheduling of emails.
- Unbounce can help marketers optimize conversions with conversion marketing. It also lets ensures that your landing pages work well with analytics and then publishes them immediately. With Unbounce, it's easy to create landing pages even if you have no coding skills.
- Deskera helps marketers with creating their own sales pipelines, creating new deals within seconds, achieve more leads, manage sales conversations, email and chat support, and no code Landing Pages to name a few. With an impressive pricing, Deskera certainly has all things covered under one roof for creating an efficient marketing environment.
- InVideo allows you to create professional videos for your brand within minutes. A bigger plus point is that it does not cost you a bomb. Despite having never made a video before, it has customizable templates that you can use to design a video.
- By using the video messaging feature of the marketing tool Loom can amplify your brand's lead nurturing. You can use it to handle prospect requests who want to inquire about certain specific resolutions.
- With SentiOne's AI-based online listening platform, customer service will be automated in the future with voice bots and chatbots. SentiOne allows marketers to listen to and analyze online content, provide online customer service, and use automated customer service processes.
- Canva lets you create presentations, videos for social media, and a host of other features. You can also go back to your previously created designs and templates as Canva automatically stores them once you create them.