Customer service has always been a primary driver of your company's representation. From what drives your customer's loyalty towards you, to how will your customers open up their wallets for your products, everything relies on your customer service.
Studies suggest that 95% of consumers cite customer service as important in their choice of brand and loyalty towards a brand. By providing the best customer service and having a good customer service role, you definitely get an edge over your competitors to rule the market.
To help you bring your best game in customer service and keep your sales team motivated, we have collated 25 powerful motivational quotes on customer service. These quotes will not only motivate you but give you some simple, yet effective ideas to improve your customer service and motivate your customer success manager.
25 Motivational Quotes For Your Customer Service Team
1. "Treat the customer like you would want to be treated. Period!" -Brad Schweig
2. "Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company." - Tony Hsieh - Taylor Chastain
3. "Imagine your customer is your best friend—listen to their concerns, be a shoulder to lean on, and then shift the focus from what went wrong to how you can help make it right." - Rachel Hogue
4. "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates
Bill Gates, is the co-founder of the world’s largest personal computer software company Microsoft. He ranks 4th in the Forbes list of wealthiest people in the world. Bill Gates and his company are known for their software, excellent customer service, and charity to the poor.
5. “Although your customers won't love you if you give bad service, your competitors will” - Kate Zabriskie
6. “Make a customer, not a sale” - Katherine Barchetti
7. “You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work” - Laurie McIntosh
8. “Kindness and courtesy are at the root of a positive customer service experience”- Shep Hyken
Shep Hyken is a customer service and customer experience expert who is working as a Chief Amazement Officer at Shepherd Presentations. Shep is a hall of fame speaker of the National Speaker Association and best-selling author for the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
9. “The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers” - Shiv Singh
10. “Your customer does not care how much you know until they know how much you care” - Damon Richards
11. “Building good customer service does not happen by accident. It happens by design” - Clare Muscutt
12. "A business absolutely devoted to service will have one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large" - Henry Ford
Henry Ford founded Ford Motor Company in the year 1903. A seed that was once sown by Henry is baring fruits to date. Ford is the 5th largest automaker today. Along with the good customer service that Ford always aims to offer, it also focuses on improving the lives of its workers.
13. “You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied”- Jerry Fritz
14. “Here is a powerful yet simple rule: always give people more than they expect to get”- Nelson Boswell
15. “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They DO expect you to fix things when they go wrong” - Donald Porter
16. "Get closer than ever to your customer. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves" -Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs founded the world’s tech giant Apple in the year 1976, 45 years ago. Today, the company is the 4th largest PC vendor in the world. Steve’s only idea with Apple was to create products that helped people achieve their dreams. His other focus was to give insanely great experiences to its customers, by building an emotional relationship with them rather than of a buyer and seller.
17. ”Go beyond merely communicating to ‘connecting with people” - Jerry Bruckner
18. “Always keep in mind the old retail adage: Customers remember the service a lot longer than they remember the price” - Lauren Freedman
19. “Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meets” -Kevin Stirtz
20. “The customer's perception is your reality” -Kate Zabriskie
Kate Zabriskie, founder of Business Training Works is known for helping companies grow. Some of her renowned and happy clients are Toyota, Microsoft, Astra Zeneca among others. Over time, Kate has been a big influence on growing minds when it comes to her excellent customer service.
21. “When the customer comes first, the customer will last”- Robert Half
22. "There is a place in the world for any business that takes care of its customers- after the sale. - Harvey Mackay
23. "One customer, well taken care of, could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising. - Jim Rohn
24. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"- Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou, a poet, a civil rights activist, author of more than 30 books, a recipient of 50 and more honorary degrees, and 3 Grammy wins for 30 spoken word albums. Maya’s cap was filled with feathers. She led a successful life and has millions who take inspiration from her, her work.
25. “Go beyond merely communicating to ‘connecting with people” - Jerry Bruckner
Now that you’ve armed your customer service team and other employees with these motivational quotes, let us tell you how Deskera can help you further enhance your customer service.
How Can Deskera Help Your Business With Customer Service?
Deskera software helps you keep track of customer service tickets so that you don’t miss out on any and serve every customer when needed. With Deksera CRM you can manage contact and deal management, sales pipelines, email campaigns, customer support, etc. You can manage both sales and support from one single platform. You can generate leads for your business by creating email campaigns and view performance with detailed analytics on open rates and click-through rates (CTR).
The Deskera Customer Relationship Management also helps you remain connected with your clients with email campaigns, customer support, and many more. Get a free trial today!
Deskera is an all-in-one software that can overall help with your business to bring in more leads, manage customers and generate more revenue. Deskera can also help with your inventory management, customer relationship management, HR, attendance and payroll management software. Deskera can help you generate payroll and payslips in minutes with Deskera People. Your employees can view their payslips, apply for time off, and file their claims and expenses online.
You can invest in accounting softwares that can help you keep track of your journal entries, balance sheet, inventory and production costs.A successful business needs an efficient financing process that meets its specific needs.
Deskera Books is an online accounting software that your business can use to automate the process of journal entry creation and save time. The double-entry record will be auto-populated for each sale and purchase business transaction in debit and credit terms. Deskera has the transaction data consolidate into each ledger account. Their values will automatically flow to respective financial reports.
You can have access to Deskera's ready-made Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and other financial reports in an instant.