Building Block For Your Construction Projects
ERP for Real Estate Industry
Real Estate Industry is among those major industries which involves dealing with volatile marketing conditions and substantial expenditure for its huge demand for residential and commercial projects. Businesses from real estate industry are bound to face diverse challenges like project budgeting, project planning, unorganized cash flow, regulatory compliance and dynamic pricing system. To gain profits, it is required to maintain reasonable pricing, increase efficiencies across processes and remain competitive by offering these benefits to the clients via optimum pricing solutions. Smart management of project planning, regulatory approvals, budget planning, construction, site selection and rest of your business aspect becomes critically important.
Need for ERP in Hospitality Industry
For the Real Estate Industry, you can boost visibility and efficiencies across your organisation. Reduce your costs without rewriting industry benchmarks or compromising on quality. Get a close view of your expenditure budgets throughout projects and locations.
- Land acquisition
- Project feasibility
- Handling legal matters and following up
- Project estimation
- Project planning tools like PERT, CPM for managing complex projects
- Simplifying daily budgeting
- Key costing and KPI analysis
- Easily manage suppliers
- Rapid analysis of stocks at all sites
- Material requirement planning
- Efficient inventory management
- Easy management of sales and taxation
- Better visibility on cash flow
- Real-time analytics and reporting
ERP Benefits for Real Estate Industry
1. Property Management: Tight integration with Deskera ERP for your CRM presents to you a genuine end-to-end property management solution.
- Deal with all parts of your landlord and tenant lease prerequisites with the vigorous detailing and bookkeeping tool by Deskera ERP
- Effectively oversee rent creation and upkeep, complex accelerations, CAM reconciliations, master evaluated, deals based lease or metered charges.
- Effectively raise charges by rate plans, Consumer Price Index (CPIs), fixed amounts, percentages, or other rate drivers, for example, cost per square foot.
- Financial plan, by shopping center or particular kind of property.
2. Entity Management: Deskera ERP offers you full control of your property development projects, supporting higher profitability and optimised cost control.
- One centralised database for multiple entities and their parent companies.
- Single Master File for recording data related to vendors and items.
- Centralised buying and selling.
- Centralised reporting for precise view of your corporate performance over all properties under your ownership.
- Fully automated audit stream for intercompany processing.
3. Revenue Management: Deskera ERP for real estate industry offers revenue forecast with enhanced accuracy and transparency.
- Full control of your deferrals.
- Along with revenue transactions being posted, create automated schedules.
- Recognition schedules for various deferrals in no time.
- Ensure compliance with the current accounting standards.
- Close your accounts sooner through streamlined reconciliations.
4. Broker Management: With the help of Deskera ERP you can accurately track, manage and budget your existing property by allotting it to the brokers.
- Allot existing properties to various brokers with ease
- Manage digital listings and advertisements
- Accurate lead tracking and precise sales pipeline
- Easy management of brokerage and commision
As per the insights by Apps Run The World, the ERP applications market is expected to reach $84.1 billion by 2020, compared with $82.1 billion in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate of 0.8%.
Introducing Deskera ERP software in your real estate industry will leverage your process with unimaginable benefits. Deskera delivers fully integrated, fully compliant and quick to deploy ERP software for growing and midsize businesses. It will not only make managing your financial transactions easier, but also put your business to standard practice. The ERP software because of its modular structure enables quick implementation and lets organizations to go live in days instead of months.
Contact us now to know more on how can we help you streamline your real estate business.