Deskera is a market leader in smart cloud-based business management solutions, trusted by 100,000+ users worldwide. With its big data backbone, Deskera offers a much-required industry tool that is designed to fulfil the business requirements of a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, trading, distribution, engineering, building and construction. Deskera is recognized by industry experts including Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, CIO Advisor, and Red Herring for its comprehensive and integrated business software. Headquartered in Singapore, Deskera has multiple offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, India and United States.
Deskera recently announced the launch of DESK, a B2B commerce platform for SMEs. Desk is the first integrated B2B platform for SMEs that brings together vendors, logistics, payments and customs under one platform. It is made to digitalize the trading process, thereby building a trusted B2B community in the region and beyond by acting as a B2B Online Marketplace in Southeast Asia.
About the role – Field Sales Representative – eCommerce (Full Time Internship)
You will be in charge of acquiring and on-boarding new sellers, bringing their entire assortment onto our eCommerce platform and facilitate rapid scaling for their business. We are looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar business development roles. Deskera offers an innovative, fast paced start-up environment and outstanding leadership to help you take your career to the next level. You will experience the excitement of a high growth environment and work with exceptional talent.
Education : Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Marketing
Experience : 1-2 years of relevant experience
Job Location : Singapore
Job Type : Full-Time Internship
- Plan and execute on sourcing the sellers on different online marketplace and other industrial areas
- Cold Calling and visit prospective sellers
- Responsible for signing sellers up on our eCommerce platform
- Build and Maintain a strong partnership with the sellers
- Set up sellers’ site and provide on-boarding assistance
- Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Marketing (Preferred but not required)
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in Business Development / Inside Sales
- Good track record in New Business Development, Cold Calling etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.