Deskera CRM - Customer Relationship Management
On-Demand CRM Solution, Customer Relationship Management, CRM software, Web Based CRM Solution, CRM System and more.
Deskera Customer Relationship Management Software offers a web based CRM solution that provides an organization with a single view of its customers; helps automating critical sales processes - from leads qualification to promotional campaigns and enables decision makers to easily implement customer centric strategies and ensure effective sales management.
Effective Campaign Management Software enabling campaign tracking, e-mail marketing, lead generation, Target Lists, eMail Click Tracking and more.
- Run & Manage CRM Campaigns
- With Deskera CRM you can run CRM Marketing Campaigns and manage email target lists
- You can view and manage CRM Campaign details like campaign objective, status, type and more
- Manage effective e-mail marketing campaigns with user-defined target lists and e-mail templates
- You can also export your CRM Campaign list in multiple file formats like .pdf, .csv and more
- Deskera CRM provides full compliance with the CAN-SPAM ACT to enable spam-protection in CRM Campaigns
- Free Email Templates: Deskera CRM provides you free email Templates designed for Small Business Owners
Sales Lead Management Software for effectively managing your CRM leads. .
- Deskera CRM lets you efficiently record and track lead details like Lead Status, source and rating
- With Deskera CRM you can leverage powerful tools to convert and search existing leads
- Define lead activities in Deskera CRM - Tasks, Events and more – for accurate and comprehensive sales process
- Import all your leads from a CSV or XLS file in Deskera CRM to get started instantly
- With CRM Lead management, increase efficiency of sales, and decrease the cost of marketing
- Easily capture thousands of Leads for CRM from your website easily using Deskera’s Lead Capture Forms
- Use Deskera CRM to create intuitive Lead Assignment Rules to assign leads automatically to salespersons in your company
- Create & Send Quotations to the prospective customers using CRM Lead Management
Comprehensive Account Details, Spreadsheet Interface, Opportunity, Add Document, Export Account and more.
- With Deskera CRM you can Track and manage your accounts along with product, opportunity, activity and case details/li>
- Add relevant documents in multiple format related to each account in Deskera CRM
- Deskera CRM’s Advanced search filters within accounts based on Industry, Product, Revenue and more
- Track recent account activities through regular updates on your dashboard in Deskera CRM
- Track and view all communications within CRM - emails from accounts, account notes, scheduled events, account history, attachments - at the account level
- Import all your Accounts from a CSV or XLS file in Deskera CRM to get started instantly
Support and Service
Customer Support Software for effectively managing customer issues.
- Deskera CRM lets you assign process owners or resources to each customer case
- With Deskera CRM you can track pending and resolved cases with real-time status updates
- Allocate multiple activities to each customer case and track its completion status in Deskera CRM
- Add priority to cases based on timeline and level of significance
- Achieve total customer satisfaction by managing complete service life cycle of the customer
- Assign SLA (Service Level Agreements) and track progress of cases created by customer in Deskera CRM
Efficient Management of your Product and Services through Product Management.
- Maintain a record of each product or service including relevant documentation in Deskera CRM
- Deskera CRM lets you easily assign Product owner, select product category and allocate vendor to each product
- Get instant information about any product through advanced search features through Deskera CRM
- Use Deskera CRM to maintain complete vendor details to help better product management
- Import all your products from a CSV or XLS file in Deskera CRM to get started instantly
- Track recent activities associated with all your products through updates on your dashboard
Maintain comprehensive Address Book details through easy-to-use Contact Manager System
- Easily record all contact details, including contact activities in Deskera CRM
- Add relevant documents in multiple formats for each contact
- Import all your contacts from a CSV file in Deskera CRM to get started instantly
- Deskera CRM helps you easily define contact activities - Tasks, Events and more – for accurately carrying out sales activities
- Classify your CRM Contacts easily with customizable fields in Deskera
- With CRM Contact management you can also manage critical relationships, customer profiles, key communication status and contact history
- Import Contacts into CRM from your Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook and more
CRM Opportunity Management Software to extract maximum value from your opportunities through effective sales tracking.
- With Deskera CRM you can easily maintain comprehensive records of the most promising leads as opportunities
- Deskera CRM lets you easily record opportunity stages such as qualification, prospecting, closed, won, open, and need analysis, among others
- Easily create quotations, which give proposed prices for products and services in CRM Opportunities
- Record all related contacts and activity details for each opportunity in Deskera CRM
- Easily build your Sales Pipeline, and prepare your Sales forecast with Deskera CRM
- Closely track opportunities till they convert into revenues
Sales Forecasting & reports
CRM Reports, CRM tools, CRM Modules to Get a quick business of your sales, marketing and support efforts. Export Reports through CRM Reporting.
- Use Deskera CRM to gain insights into customer preferences and demand patterns based on historical sales reports
- Determine lead conversion ratio and up to date business statistics through intuitive graphs and tables
- Get a snapshot of key accounts, leads by status, leads by source and more
- Use advanced CRM features to record and track Expected Revenues
- Determine lead conversion ratios and other up to date business statistics through intuitive graphs and tables
- Custom reports for better reporting and decision making can be generated in Deskera CRM
Web-based Document Management Software for Online Document Storage.
- View and manage documents uploaded for all CRM Modules
- Add context to documents by assigning tags, creating virtual folders for quick and intuitive storage and retrieval
- Search documents on the basis of tags, file names and document content – Full Text Search
- Ensure secure collaboration and information distribution through permission based sharing
Powerful Email Client with Single-click Mail Previews, Folder Management, Rich-Text Formatting and more.
- Configure efficient and easy to use email functionality by setting up multiple online email accounts
- Quickly access mail content by previewing email messages on a single click
- Communicate with your existing and prospective customers easily
- Arrange emails in multiple custom or user-defined folders for quick access in future
- Track all user activities through comprehensive Deskera CRM application records
- Provides an Audit Log of parameters such as activity, user IP, username, timestamp of all user activities in CRM application
- Use filters related to CRM Modules to easily search activities related to accounts, campaigns, leads and more
- Search-as-you-type to allow you to quickly search through Audit Trail records
What is Customer Relationship Management (or CRM)?
Customer Relationship Management brings togethersales people, sales processes and technology to help you attract prospects, convert them into customers, and keep existing customers satisfied and loyal. The purpose of CRM is to learn as much as possible about each customer's attitudes, needs, and behavior to provide them optimal service and retain the relationship. Because business success is all about customers and their needs, it's difficult for companies to achieve and maintain leadership and profitability without a sustained focus on CRM.
CRM software is a tool for Customer Relationship Management. CRM is used to manage and store all relevant data on Customers and prospects. CRM is vital in managing all the existing and prospective customers to increase the sales in any organization.
CRM software generally consists of the following modules:
- Leads Management Module
- Contact Management Module
- Opportunity Management Module
- Account Management Module
- Campaign Management Module
Leads Management Module in CRM
A Lead is any person or entity that has the interest to purchase a product or service. This represents the first stage of a sales process. Sales leads come from:
Lead generation processes such as
- Participation in trade fairs, trade shows,
- Direct marketing,
- Internet marketing,
Sales person prospecting activities such as cold calling.
Lead Management Module lets you
For a sales lead to qualify as a sales prospect, qualification must be performed and evaluated. Typically this involves identifying by direct communication with the lead about the product’s applicability, availability of funding and time frame for purchase.
- Capture Leads
- Assign leads to your Sales force
- Add information to Lead data by the sales force
- Qualification of lead by assigning the relevant Lead Status to it
- Convert the Lead to an Opportunity, Contact, or Account based on the qualification of the lead.
Contact Management Module in CRM
A Contact Management Module allows you to capture, monitor, store, and track all critical information on your key Contacts. Contact Management enables you to maintain up–to–date data on all activities happening for each of your contact.
Opportunity Management Module in CRM
CRM Opportunity Management Module enables you to add the most promising leads in your records. You can allow sales representatives to extract up-sell and cross-sell opportunities based on prior information, assign sales stage to the opportunity, run analysis on each stage of the pipeline, and generate reports and intuitive graphs for quicker decisions.
Account Management Module in CRM
Account refers to an organization or company such as your existing or prospective customers, partners, or competitors, which you want to track in CRM.
CRM Account Management Module helps you to track and manage your accounts along with product, opportunity, activity, and case details, add relevant document in multiple formats related to each account, and get advanced search filters within accounts based on– Industry, Product, Revenue, and more.
Campaign Management Module in CRM
Campaign Management helps you to identify targets, send the right messages to the right people and finally close business with people who respond. Precisely, it provides you with all functionalities required for managing your campaigns efficiently and effectively.
You can add E-mail Marketing Campaigns and monitor the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns in real time. This feature provides you with a complete campaign management makeover, which will definitely improve your business prospects.
Campaign Management enables you to create a central repository for all your marketing campaigns – activities, resources and expected response, view and manage campaign details – campaign objective, status, type and more, and export your campaign list in multiple file formats like .pdf,.csv and more.