Deskera is a market leader in smart cloud-based business management solutions, trusted by 80,000+ users worldwide. With its big data backbone, Deskera offers a much-required industry tool that is designed to fulfil the business requirements of a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, trading, distribution, engineering, building and construction. Deskera is recognized by industry experts including Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, CIO Advisor, and Red Herring for its comprehensive and integrated business software. Headquartered in Singapore, Deskera has multiple offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, India and United States.
About the Role – Marketing Manager
Our Sales Development team comprises of Marketing Managers and Business Development Reps. The Marketing Managerwill lead overall development, oversight and execution of our marketing strategy, with an emphasis on brand building. The Marketing manager needs to have extensive knowledge of various marketing channels such as paid media, earned media, online / offline and how channels can work together to drive the Deskera brand.
Deskera offers an innovative, fast paced start-up environment and outstanding leadership to help you take your career to the next level. You will experience the excitement of a high growth environment and work with exceptional talent.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location : Singapore
As a Marketing Manager, you will
- Turn company objectives into scalable, actionable marketing campaigns that deliver sales pipeline targets across Deskera’s portfolio.
- Lead, own and drive online and offline marketing efforts, media campaigns and strategic marketing partnerships.
- Build value propositions and competitive positioning (vs competitors) for key solutions.
- Partner with the Channels team to drive channels co-marketing efforts.
- Work with the content marketing team to deliver engaging content for our landing pages and web properties.
- Optimise and be data driven in continuously measuring and improving campaigns and conversion touch points in the marketing funnel to get the best results to lower CPA.
- Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation and leadership to drive our outreach via Marketing
You must have
- Demonstrable experience in planning and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns. Prior experience with a marketing agency preferred.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.