Deskera is a market leader in smart cloud-based business management solutions, trusted by 80,000+ users worldwide. With its big data backbone, Deskera offers a much-required industry tool that is designed to fulfil the business requirements of a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, trading, distribution, engineering, building and construction. Deskera is recognized by industry experts including Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, CIO Advisor, and Red Herring for its comprehensive and integrated business software. Headquartered in Singapore, Deskera has multiple offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, India and United States.
Deskera is hiring for Marketing Intern [Part Time] as well as Marketing Exec [Full Time Role]
About the Role – Marketing Intern / Executive
Our Sales Development team comprises of Marketing Managers and Business Development Reps. The Marketing Intern/Exec will assist management with overall development of our digital marketing strategy and associated marketing assets such as value propositions, competitive positioning documents, sales pitch and sales conversation guides. He / she would also manage external marketing events and liaise with the organizers on event management.
Deskera offers an innovative, fast paced start-up environment and outstanding leadership to help you take your career to the next level. You will experience the excitement of a high growth environment and work with exceptional talent.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type : Marketing Intern (Part time) / Marketing Executive (Full time)
Job Location : Singapore
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will
- Work with Marketing team to turn company objectives into scalable, actionable marketing campaigns.
- Report campaign performance against established goals and metrics.
- Develop marketing assets such as value proposition decks, competitor profiles, product positioning etc.
- Plan and execute external marketing events ( such as Cloud Expo).
- Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation and leadership to drive our outreach.
You must have
- Prior experience in marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.