The Implementation Consultant will be the face of Deskera in managing new and existing business accounts, addressing to incoming queries and issues. He/She will be responsible in assisting the clients in implementing the product and assist in addressing clients concerns/issues during implementation period. He/She will continue to build long working relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing firm with exposure to numerous learning windows in the enterprise software solutions industry.
Education : Bachelor Degree, Accounting preferred
Job Location : Singapore
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Provide knowledge of the functionality of one or more core Deskera modules (such as ERP, HRMS, CRM and etc).
- Serves as the point of contact for Deskera Provision Team with clients.
- Participate in the technical workshops during the analysis and design stages of project.
- Assist clients to analyse all workforce requirements and provide efficiency solutions.
- Assist in improvements to our software, processes or supporting documentation.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly growing firm with Startup mindset.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Experience in Business Requirements gathering.
- Experience in ANY ERP product implementation.
- Prior internship in technology firms with sales & marketing focus is a strong advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including professional telephone demeanour.
- Competent computer utilization skills including the importance of maintaining accurate information in a database.
- Able to make good judgments based on evidence and available knowledge.
- Possesses confidence, professionalism, motivation and eagerness to succeed.
- Able to work in a team and be independent.