Deskera, borne out of South East Asia, is a company that has a simple mission; Take care of the software that powers SMEs and SMBs to run their business at an economical price. Founded in 2008, Deskera is committed to building excellent accounting and sales software that targets the pain points of SME’s with its cloud-based offering.
Deskera’s suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allows for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business’s pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
Job Location : Singapore
Job Type : Full-time, Permanent
What you will do daily
- Designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single page responsive web applications for our cloud platform.
- Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
- Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
- You have previously worked for 5 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
- You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
- You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
- You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.