Deskera is a market leader in smart cloud-based business management solutions, trusted by 80,000+ users worldwide. With its big data backbone, Deskera offers a much-required industry tool that is designed to fulfil the business requirements of a wide range of industries such as manufacturing, trading, distribution, engineering, building and construction. Deskera is recognized by industry experts including Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, CIO Advisor, and Red Herring for its comprehensive and integrated business software. Headquartered in Singapore, Deskera has multiple offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, India and United States
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 1-5 years of business development or account management or partnerships experience
Job Location : Singapore
Job Type : Full-time
- Develop, nurture and support win-win partnerships with Partners
- Work alongside internal teams i.e. Sales, Marketing, Training, Integration and Finance) to ensure excellent experience for onboarding of new Partners.
- Support execution and management of Partners onboarding process.
- Engage Partners on a regular basis to address, identify ever-changing business needs and requirements.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Promote knowledge sharing, effective communication among all internal stakeholders based on all information gathered.
- Support team in implementing partnership and marketing strategies.
- Identify Partners from different sectors to raise public visibility.
- Identify growth sectors together with Partners.
- Be the main person to liaise and work closely with Partners.
- Maintain close relationship with existing partners and assist in Partners enquiries.
Responsible for Partners management.
- Degree in Business.
- Prefer with 1-5 years of business development or account management or partnerships experience.
- High level of personal credibility with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be creative and flexible, able to multi-task and handle pressure.
- Able to work fast and collaboratively across functions.
- Able to work in a team yet independent at the same time.