As Channel Sales Manager (CSM), you will have significant impact on Deskera’s growth and success. The goal is to drive Deskera’s expansion across the territory by working with existing channels partners and identifying/ developing new channel partner relationships. The CSM will be the principal point of contact for Deskera’s channel partners, own the relationship end to end, and be responsible for coordinating interactions in order to drive revenue and strategic goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of generating business through channel partners as well as growing the partner ecosystem itself.
Education : Bachelor Degree
Experience : 2-7 years of relevant experience
Job Location : Jakarta and KL,Singapore
Job Type : Full-time
- Identify new channel partners and develop/ manage existing partners in the region.
- Achieve targets as agreed with respective channel partners. Manage day-to-day business relationship between Deskera and channel partners.
- Identify and create new business opportunities with channel partners focused on revenue and strategic market impact for Deskera.
- Communicate consistently with channel partners and internal stake holders, manage issues, resolve conflicts and enable support.
- Help channel partners build (pre)Sales/ Sales and Post Sales capacity and capability on Deskera Platform.
- Initiate and conduct training events and work with marketing and demand generation team to plan events for and with the channel partners
- Create, implement and manage channel partner onboarding and training program. Drive training and certification in partner ecosystem.
- Support strategy and pipeline with Senior Management and confirm channel partner capabilities prior to deal is signed.
- Experience in business development planning and execution to drive sales pipeline, demand-gen, and enablement with channel partners.
- Passion for working with partners. Ability to understand channel partner ecosystem, business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels.
- Local market knowledge and understanding (software industry, trends, vertical market industries, etc.)
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS.
- Effective communication and presentation skills at executive level.
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.