How to Evaluate CRM Software
In order to evaluate the right CRM software for your company you have to consider the following criteria:
- Size of your company
- Number of employees
- Annual Revenue
- Number of existing customers
- Number of prospective customers in pipeline
- Number of Sales staff
The factors listed above will help you determine whether your company requires Free version, Basic, or advanced version of the following features:
- An advanced version of this feature would be helpful in case your sales depends on heavy marketing and you don’t have sufficient number of employees to support this.
- A basic version of this feature will be required if your company deals with fewer prospective and existing customers
- Small Businesses can start with a free version of this feature and upgrade to a basic or advanced version based on growth in customer database and revenue
- An Advanced version of this feature is required when you have a large number of prospective customers in your pipeline. This is also useful when you have a high number of sales staff assigned to different products, services or geographies.
- Free Lead management in CRM can be used if you are a small business and then upgrade to a basic or advanced version based on growth in customer base and revenue
- Opportunity Management Module is necessary for businesses which have a small number of prospects but a long sales cycle.
- Advanced Account Management Module is necessary in case of companies having a large number of existing customers requiring support an having sufficient opportunity to re-sell, cross-sell and up-sell your products and services.
Don’t just take our word for it
Customers love Deskera!
I'm CEO of a digital marketing agency based out of India having a team of around 30 people and for me it used to be very difficult to manage and pay for different softwares for CRM, HRM, Books etc. Then I got to know about Deskera.
After watching 3 webinars and 7 days of trial finally I bought Deskera. And after using it for a few days I r...
My business life had been so wonderful these days when I finally found the best wonderful software, Deskera!
It 's really a perfect choice for me for it helps me to easily manage my company account in no time and just in one click due to the software brilliant functions. Deskera is Superb!
Hello everyone. New Deskera user here. My company, Conceptia, is a Management Consultancy based in Houston, Texas. I offer change management consulting and coaching services to oil and gas companies. I'm a long time Quickbooks user that has been wanting to leave them but could not find anything even remotely comparable to them until now! I think...