Product Specialist – Sales Deskera – San Jose, CA
The Product Sales Specialist is responsible for generating new business opportunities and qualifying sales leads. The PSSs will prospect leads, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close sales. Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing firm with Start-up mindset.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Duties include inbound and/or outbound telesales activities for inbound and outbound leads.
- Works to achieve monthly sales goals driving interest in Deskera products and services
- Serves as the initial point of contact for Deskera Sales & Marketing and represents our professional & client serving reputation
- Attain quarterly and annual Sales Target/ objectives assigned by management
- Learns and utilizes organized lead processes, maintaining data-quality standards at the highest level.
- Becomes knowledgeable of company’s products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts.
- Provide information in order to educate and inform new opportunities about Deskera products and services.
- Utilize CRM database to track activities, update data and competitive information.
- Uses time efficiently in order to meet personal goals and work collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly growing firm with Startup mindset.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including professional telephone demeanour.
- Competent computer utilization skills including the importance of maintaining accurate information in a database.
- Able to make good judgments based on evidence and available knowledge.
- Possesses confidence, professionalism, motivation and eagerness to succeed.
- Comfortable engaging in conversations with business leaders and managers.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent work experience
Experience: 0-2 years of experience selling, via phone, software products or services to customer accounts.
Location: This position is on location in the United States and open to US residents and to candidates legally authorised to work in the US only
Job Type: Full-time