The tweaks in Deskera Accounting May release would make Deskera Accounting more robust and user-friendly.
Listed below are the highlights which will be in this month’s release:
- The “Sales Tax Report” now will have a more user friendly feel with the default search mode renamed – “Quick Search” and the default
- Addition of functionality to directly view invoice details in “Aged Payables”
- Chart View in “Aged Payables” would display data from last financial year
- Deletion of parent account would lead to the automatic deletion of the sub-accounts
- Automatic calulation of quanitity in Debit Note
- Ability to set a future date exchange rate
This release also includes 25+ bug fixes reported over last few months.
To get to know more about Deskera Accounting please visit https://www.deskera.com/erp